There have been quite a few changes to my small life since the last time I wrote a blog… I don’t really know where to start, and when I don’t know where to start I usually start with a list, so that’s what I’ll do.
1. Steele’s back
2. My mom’s been in town
3. Ali has moved out, leaving a wake of wide open space (Which has been filled by new furniture)
4. I’ve made the switch from dell to apple (A generous gift from my mom)
5. School started
I could expand and write a short story on each of these topics… but basically what it boils down to is that I haven’t had much time for the self-exploration which plagued the entirety of my summer. Thus, no blogs. But lots and lots of to-do lists. Maybe I could entertain you with those..
Here’s mine for tonight:
1. Reading for Beyond Color Theory
2. Reading for Writing for Artists
3. Sketch ideas for Beyond Color Theory
4. Think about what to use for pinhole camera for Photo (This means, be aware that there is something you must do tomorrow night)
5. EDIT PHOTOS!!!
And, 6. Ride bike (But who has time for stress relief when there’s other to-do list items to be done?)