Day 21, A reciepe
1/4 c. butter
1/2 c. white sugar
1 c. flour
1/4 t. salt
2 t. baking powder
1/2 c. milk
2 c. fresh peaches (or any fruit really, I’ve used raspberries, apples, strawberries, pears, etc. And combinations are delicious too.)
1/4 c. white sugar
1 c. water
1 t. cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 365 degrees. Lightly butter 9×9 inch glass pan. (Or whatever baking dish is reasonably sized.)
2. Cream the butter and 1/2 c. sugar.
3. In seperate bowl mix flour, salt, and baking poweder. Add to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk.
4. Spread mixture evenly into baking dish.
5. Spoon fruit over batter, sprinkly with cinnamon and sugar. Poor water over the stop.
6. Bake for 45-55 mintues.
*I totally came up with the name on the spot. In my reciepe book it’s untitled, I just know it on sight.