New Years Resolutions
Without further ado, and however petty they may seem, my New Years Resolutions:
1. Start thinking of ‘2010’ as ‘twenty-ten’ and not ‘two-thousand and ten’
2. Keep my bedroom clean. (And especially keep up with laundry.)
3. Limit internet time. (i.e. no aimless refreshing of Flickr/Facebook.)
4. Write more letters. (At least one letter a week.)
5. Continue to exercise and eat healthy.
And here is a photograph from New Years Day. Absolutely the best part about New Years Eve is waking up in bed with Steele, ready to start a new year. This is the third year I’ve done it and I never intend on spending New Years morning any differently.